Sunday, December 09, 2007

Luke's MIBG showed that he has a new spot in his leg. So he is going to start new chemo tomorrow. He's going to be getting Cytoxan and Topotecan. They say that this chemo can cause more side effects, but we are praying and believing that Luke will have NO side effects at all and not have to be admitted to the hospital. Please walk and pray in faith with us that Luke is NOT going to get sick from this. With God all things are possible! Thanks for your prayers!










1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Father God, we know that all things are possible through you, therefore, I lift up Luke in prayer asking that your touch this little Angel with your healing power and grace. Please protect his body from any side effects that is associated with chemotherapy, and destroy the spot that was detected on his leg. We ask this through your son, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Isaiah 41:10

'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Isaiah 41:13

For I am the LORD, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

Father, I also ask for your strength and comfort for Carrie who has devoted her life to her son, throughout this battle. Being a Mom that makes you so proud. Grant her peace, and let her feel your power and love every step and every second along this difficult path. Amen.

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home